Monday, February 20, 2012

Shake it off!!

Well it's time to shake off feeling sorry for myself and move on.
It's time I take some of my own advise:


So I got up, kicked myself in the behind, and got to work.

Remember that unfinished painting....


Well she is no longer "unfinished", take a look


And again taking a little of my own advise...


So with all that said I started a new painting
here's a peek.


She's my "wishing for spring", she's not finished,
 but is off to a good start.
I think that's what life is all about,
"being off to a good start".
That's how I need to look at each day, 
one day at time, 
"being off to a good start".
So with all that said, 
I'm off to start some more 
ART!!
I'll be back to share in a while.
Have a great 
START!!!
x0x0x

P.S.
Thanks for being my shoulder to cry on!!



2 comments:

Loretta said...

And what a great start it is! I love both of them. Hang -in-there...it can only get better!
Hugs,
Loretta

Diana said...

You go girl! Shake off those seeds of self doubt and go chase your dreams. I'm going to do it too.

Post a Comment