Friday, March 25, 2011

I'M HAPPY TO PRESENT....



A whole new look,

Thanks to Vintagesusie, I have been given a much needed face lift.

I have to tell you I just love what Susie has done, she was great to work with and full of ideas.
I couldn't be more pleased with the way my new blog design turned out.  When I fist saw it I was thrilled, she was able to capture my personality(especially me on my trike).  The way she showcased my artwork was amazing, they looked so good I thought "who did that art work", oh yea those are mine.
I highly recommend Susie to anyone looking to start up a blog or just in need a face lift.
Thank you for dropping by, I can't wait to start blogging again.

Sincerely,
Debbie H. Blatt
(tootsie)

P.S.
check out my new etsy as well,
www.mybrowneyedgirl2010.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment