Monday, December 6, 2010

A few things to be greatful for...

A few things to be grateful for....

a charming bridge to cross, once I get there...




a welcoming heart in the cold..



a window to dream out of on a sunny day...



a green field to lay down in....





a warm little hand to hold in mine....









a sister to share with....











a blue sky and a cool breeze...




a farm to dream of....





a best friend to share your dreams with ...


May you know all that you are grateful for and my it be grateful right back.

x0x0




Some of you may remember this post from awhile back, but I just felt like it needed saying once more!!
x0x0

1 comment:

Creatissimo said...

Hi, Debbie! I'm grateful for You! (you know why)
PS: this post is really beautiful! - not lots of words, but it tells a lot! I love it! :)

Post a Comment