Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time to get a little crazy with LOVE!!!



I don't know about you guys but sometimes you just have to cut loose and enjoy life the way you want. 

While I was kicking back and enjoying life my way, that includes a ham & cheese sandwich with chips on the side and a ice cold Coke, I  stared to think about the things that I love.  So that is the goal of my blog today, sharing the things that I love with you hoping it just might get you to thinking about all that you love as well.

I love,
 my sweet little baby Jax.  I just returned from visiting him in Oregon and we had a great time, we went   to the Portland Market and came across a great street band,  Jax couldn't help but dance along.  People on the street came over just to watch him dance as well, so I guess he thought he was entitled to some of that green in the guitar case!!


That little guy makes me crazy with love!!!



I love,
 riding down the high way on the back of the Harley with my honey, the wind blowing in my hair and the sun shining on my face.


I love,
how the freeway medium and the road side is chuck full of blooming sunflowers all of them smiling back at me as they sway in the breeze.

I love,
 the sight and sound of freedom, as a set of F-16 cut through the sky high above Hill Air Force Base.

I love,
 my children and all the happiness that they bring me!!
I love,
that crazy fish loving son-in-law of mine.

And let me just add that amazing husband of mine to my list of all that
 I love.
No matter what after 26 years he still makes me laugh!!!

I love,
 hot apple pie just waiting for a nice cold scoop of ice cream.

I love,
 this song and video, it just calls to the bad girl in me!!!

 Pistol Annies, they make me smile!!!
check out the video at the link below:



I tell you I could go on forever with all the things that I love,  and that is what 
LOVE 
the most!!!

Remember to take stock of all that you love and tell them.
x0x0x

Hell on Heels, video at the link below:





3 comments:

Clare said...

I love this post - a good reminder to take stock of all our blessings. Love to you!!!!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Debbie, what a wonderful post, and you have such a beautiful family. I use to ride Harley's too, but it's been a while. I wanted to thank you for visiting our blog and for posting on your facebook page about the camper post! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

danielle daniel said...

Dear Debbie, your list is so heart filled! I too love sitting on the back of my hubby's motorcycle even though the helmet is so tight over my big cheeks! LOL! Thank-you for reminding me to stop more often and take stock of the good stuff. You have a beautiful family! Have a fabulous weekend my creative heART sister. xo

Post a Comment