Saturday, January 18, 2014

Show and Tell

"Show and Tell"

Just a few projects that I was working on over the Holidays.

First we have a puppy rag quilt that I made for my sweet 
grandson "Jackson"

front
back
I couldn't make just one, since I have two sweet little
grandsons, this one was for Cooper.

front

back
I didn't stop there tho,
I made this cute
Cat and Mouse Rag Quilt
for my daughter, Alex.
Even though she's 25, I figure your never to old
for a nice new snuggy.

front
Heres a little closer look at each panel that made up the quilt.

I was able to use a lot of fun sticking in this project.
I found that the messier the better.
And I know how to do messy!!!





It was so much fun being able to use up all my
scraps,  I had a blast!!!





Who would have thought that a bag of
scrap fabric, could be turned into
such a fun project.

But I wasn't done yet.
 I just couldn't help myself.
I had to make a rag doll to go along
with the rag quilt.





Needless to say my daughter loved it!!!
meow
After I was done with making all my quilts, I moved on to a paint project.
Take a look!!!


My friends sweet daughter had a prize winning puppy, that she wanted painted
on a wooden box to hold all her prize ribbons.
This is what I came up with.



I think it turned out pretty sassy!!
It's always so flattering when someone thinks enough of
your work, that they commission you to do a painting.

Well that's it for now.
Thanks so  much for dropping buy
and letting me brag.
oxoxo


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie...It has been a while since being here. I love love these little quilts. They are so darn cute! And you created them from scrap... wonderful!
I'm on my pet blog now but still have the other one...in case you want to get in touch. Wishing you all the best!
Purrs & Hugs,
Kitty Ino Izzy & Loretta

Creatively yours Fi said...

Oh wow! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO talented! I love your scrap quilted images..Thy are gorgeous...Maybe you can turn the images into cards..Thanks for sharing. I love looking at your creativity. x

Post a Comment