Monday, July 19, 2010

"Inspired"






It's been a inspired weekend for me. I celebrated my oldest daughters 24th birthday.

Days like that really help put things in to perspective. It makes you take a minute to reflect. It's funny that when looking back you only remember the joy and happiness of bringing that beautiful baby home. Nine gruelling months and 8 hours of labor take a backseat to all the wonder that your new bundle of joy has brought into your life. And even more amazing is how much joy and wonder that little child continues to bring. For my little gift has blessed us with a gift of her own, little Jackson.



And lucky for me I was blessed with three children, so I know I have much more joy to look forward to, and I can't wait.
The whole cycle of life is inspiring to me, its never ending and forever filling your days with happiness and adventure. Theres not one moment that I would go back and change, unless it was to tell them all how much I love them even more.
Might I advise that in our daily routine of fast pace activities and hectic work schedules we never forget to take the time to show our love and appreciation for those that we love and admire. In all my limited 24 years of raising this family, it has always been imperative to teach my children how to show love and appreciation for all that they have and all those who they know.
I'm also lucky enough to have a wonderful husband to help me, and that will also be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this August. (That will be another day of perspective and reflection I'm sure.)

All this reflection also helped to inspire me artistically and I was able to finish up to projects I was working on:






Well I guess thats enough of my ramblings for the day, but I would like to leave with this parting message: Remember to take hold of every day like it is the first and could be the last. Never miss an opportunity to be giving and helpful and always say "I Love You".

No comments:

Post a Comment