Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Remember when"

I was going through some old photo's today and found some pictures of my cute little house.

These are before and after photo's, we moved into our home in 1996, our children ages were 6,8,10.

I just knew the first time I laid eyes on this little fixer upper that I had to have it.

Wow what a difference. Its amazing how a lot of love and hard work can change a house into a home. I have spent the best years of my life in this home raising our children and building our family. There's not one sore back or sleepless night I would change. This home we have changed and built up has also changed us and built us up.

Time really flies when your having fun, now our children are 24,22,20 and our oldest daughter and her husband just blessed us with a grand son, yes at the age of 44 I am a grandma and loving every minute of it. I cant get enough, would you just look at those cheeks.

The one thing I have learned from this adventure is that, it takes a family to make a home not matter where you are and it takes a lot of love and hard work to make a family.

So when you close your eyes tonight, take a minute to picture all that you have built and give thanks.

Thanks to all of my neighbors, friends and family members for giving me everything I have every wanted and more. Just keep it coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment