Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little painting fun!!

I just thought I'd share a little painting I've been working on. 
I woke up one night around 2:00 A.M. and just had to go draw her.  So I thought you might like to see the step by step processes of my creating.  This little gal was painted on a piece of wood with acrylics and chalks as well as a little bit of colorful paper.



This is how I find my peace of mind, bringing my dreams to life.  I can't explain the joy I feel when  my vision comes to life right in front of my eyes. 




Be brave my friends, take a chance, step out of your comfort zone, believe in yourself. 
Just go throw some paint on a canvas and see what happens.
Thanks again for sharing in my joy!!
Tootsie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I just adore yours, your artwork is charming and beautiful! but what got me the most is I have really been thinking of quitting my job, which gives me no time and I came to visit your blog. I always scroll to the bottom, crazy habit... but I see your post on how you quit your job and just went for it! I'm in awe! everything keeps pointing me in the same direction, I want to quit my job so bad but my husband is really afraid we won't make it without my income. I recently have started doing art shows and have really been amazed at how well I've done, replacing my income 4 and 5 time overs in one weekend! but summer is coming and shows are slow in Fl. but you are so optimistic and that go for attitude, Love it!! You are a God-send for me,and an inspiration! thanks so much for friending me!

Clare said...

Hi Debbie - i see that you share how i feel about this crazy amazing thing we do - create. i always get up early on the weekend to do art - yet am glued to my bed on week days - not for long though. your blog is such a happy place and i've had fun looking at what you have to say. i will be back for more visits. i just get so excited when i come across souls that make me say snap!

Post a Comment