Sunday, September 5, 2010

I've been busy, take a look!!:)


I find that creating keeps me out of trouble, so my family doesn't need to worry about posting my bail.   It also keeps me from going insane, not to mention the $$$ saved on a shrink.

My advice to you is to "CREATE", anything at all!!  Just open up your mind to new ideas and adventures.  Don't let today be just like yesterday, get out there and create your own destiny. 

I believe there is an artist in all of us.  No matter what your skill or talent,give yourself the opportunity to let your soul speak.  Give way to the silly child inside of you that you may be suppressing. 

Its OK to just let go sometimes and roll with it.  Take time today to do something new and spontaneous.  Run through the sprinklers like a child again or with your children.  Play hopscotch, jump rope, make up a story, write a song better yet sing a song.  Sing it out loud for all to hear, to enjoy and to even laugh at. 

Find your passion, your interest and seek to enrich your life, and you will soon find that you are not only enriching your life but also the lives of those around you.

Get out there have a great day, make someone elses day great.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me....I looked all over for you name, but couldn't find it~"brown eyed girl"! Love what you've been doing. Love your art!
diane
xoxox

Post a Comment