Monday, January 2, 2012

Feel the ENERGY!!

I have to tell you that I am just a buzz with ENERGY!!
I love the feel of a clean slate and fresh new start!!!

The world is my oyster and I am that shinny little pearl, destine for 
GREATNESS!!!

That is my word for 2012
GREATNESS!!!

I think we all have greatness in us that we don't even know about.  
That we have not even begun to tap into.
I want to take the time and opportunity this year to discover my greatness.
I want each stroke of my paintbrush to convey a heartfelt message.


I want to world to know that I am a TREASURE, and that I have much to share.

I want to DARE to be all that I can be!!


I want to feel the wind in my hair, maybe even a bug or two in my teeth.

I want to make all my dreams and wishes come true!!


I want to set my goals high because I can achieve anything I put my mind, heart and soul too.
And most importantly, I want you to join me!!


I took an amazing ride yesterday with my Honey and Sweet boy.  
We headed out to Antelope Island, by the Great Salt Lake.


The day was so sunny there was just no way I was going to stay inside another minute.
I believe this hawk felt the same way as he glided smoothly across the winter sky.


These two Bison's where out for a nice Sunday stroll as well
they had a few hitch hikers as you can see.

The water that surrounds the Island is so concentrated in salt that it never freezes.
The waves continue to crash upon the shore leaving a crusty edge of salt.


all that is white is not snow, but salt, miles and miles of salt!!



There's an old Farm on the Island that was once owned by the LDS Church.
The farm is no longer in operation, but open year round for visitors to see what life 
on the island use to be like.



I think I'll stick with my side by side Whirlpool Washer and Dryer.

Now the Island is owned by the State of Utah and for $30.00 
per hour you can rent a horse and ride.

While at Antelope Island I decided to work on my new goal of trying to be a 
better photographer.  
So I took a few shots, keep in mind I'm a newbie  and photography is a goal, 
not an accomplishment yet!!




I love gates!!
When one gate closes...



another one opens.



Something about this old farm truck just reached out to me.


 I'm sure at one time he was a champion, Ram tough!!


I loved the red rims on this old crank Case Tractor.



I hope you to can feel the ENERGY that I have been talking about.
Getting out and taking a ride just opens up the doors,  of creating and adventure for me.
When we were leaving the Island we came across another Hawk, 
he was surveying his domain.


Watching the Bison roam...


 and waiting for another sunset on his Island home.


So my dear friends take a minute to find your joy and share it!!
Let possibilities fill your hearts..
and 
adventure stir your souls!!

x0x0x
debbie


4 comments:

Clare said...

What a special post - so positive and filled with hope and possibilities. I wish all these good things for you in 2012. There is something about saying 2012 that is so magical. What a beautiful part of the world you live in. Your art is so positive and has a wonderful message to give us all - I'm this year it is going to reach many more people with it's special message. Yah heres to a great year!

Baxter's Mom said...

Hi Debbie! I just found your Blog...and so needed to see this, so needed to read this, and so need to feel this. I think this just the push I need...and in the right direction! I just had to back and read your blog posts...so uplifting and inspiring. Thanks

Creatively yours Fi said...

Wonderful inspiring blog, your photos are awesome & your art work. Thanks for sharing :)

Jen said...

I love your energy....your greatness! I can relate, because I feel that I have so much to share. It's time to start. A clean slate, fresh start. Thanks for sharing this post :-)

Post a Comment