Thursday, July 28, 2011

Having an "AMAZING day today!!!

I woke up this morning one year older (happy birthday to me) and ideas swirling around in my head.  I was dizzy with excitement to get my day started, I love these kinds of mornings.
Well to start off, I finished a couple of paintings,






Both paintings come from my heart.  I love the little saying on my "Butterfly Girl", it was a fortune I got in a fortune cookie one day.

"If I bring forth what is inside me, what I bring forth will save me."

Isn't it funny how a little random piece of paper can touch you so deeply.  And my little "Peace Hippy" well what better words than:

"Find your peace."  and
"I'm at peace with me."

All words to live by, to feel by, to create by!!!

I also wanted to take a minute to share with you a really neat Artist I just happened to stumble across the other day.  Her name is Lauri Grimshaw-Cox,( http://epiphaniesofanartgirl.blogspot.com) I'm so thrilled that I came across her blog and bonus she lives my same town sort of, by about 15 miles.  And now for an even bigger bonus, she teaches classes!!! Yea can't wait to connect with her and all the creativity she has to offer.
I signed up for the class she is teaching tonight, it's my birthday present to me!!!  I'll get back to you with pictures and comments real soon.
Go take a look I'm sure you wont be disappointed!!
ENJOY!!!!



Hope you have a great day,  make it mandatory to go out and find some beauty today, something that makes you smile and your heart sing!!!
x0x0

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yes, HaPpY HapPy BiRtHdAy to you. So you also own July! We who have birthdays in July are okay huh?? Have a wonderful day and hope that all you wish for yourself comes true!
Hugs
Cheryl

Post a Comment