Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I'm GRATEFUL for....

I love doing these kinds of posts, it gives me an opportunity to share an important part of me and my dreams.
It seems we go through our daily lives rushing here and there, trying to be all things to all people.  And in this rush we tend to loose sight of the things that should be most important to us, stillness, peace and gratitude.  Here are a few of my wishes I wish for you and yours.

Remember to take time to smell the flowers,
Always be prepared to make a wish...













It's OK to admire a grand old house and wish she could talk...
Remember seeing is believing, real men do fish with Pink Barbie Poles....













There is nothing more important than that little hand in yours....
Find humor where ever you can and share it...

It's Ok to be scared when the big waves start crashing in on you.......
Appreciate that their following in our footsteps.....
Sometimes Stars do fall from the sky......
Enjoy being the Dandelion in a garden full of brilliant flowers....
          Always give even the prickliest Heart Love.......
Take your time, you can always cross that bridge when you get there........
Last, but by far not the least, nothing beats a good nap..........

Much love to you all!!!
x0x
p.s. 
sweet dreams baby Jax

2 comments:

Clare said...

what a special list - i believe that being grateful, writing down your list as a practice can literally change your life. did it mine.

Cheryl said...

A perfect read for me this morning. I have a gratitude book and try to write in it daily. Your list has reminded me to write down the 'small stuff' too!

Post a Comment